The Harvard Business School Online (HBSO) has launched a free business lesson to help professionals on their various skills. With much of the world staying home, professionals globally are sourcing for ways to engage themselves and sharpen their professional skills. In order to address this scenario, the Harvard Business School Online has launched a collection of free, interactive business lessons people can complete fully online.
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. You need to immerse yourself in real challenges faced by a diverse group of business leaders and wrestle with the same issues and imperfect information they faced. Discuss and debate ideas with a global community of peers, while developing skills you can use to advance your career.
The coronavirus crisis has likely changed how you work, learn, and live. You might now be taking courses online, or trying to adapt to working from home. Perhaps you’re on the job hunt or researching new ways to upskill. No matter your situation, Harvard Business School wants to help you navigate the uncertainty.
Harvard Business School Online Courses Eligibility
Now is the perfect time to advance your career. Gain access to free, interactive business lessons you can complete fully online on your own time while engaging with a community of learners from around the world.
- Early- and Mid-Career Professionals: Advance your career with a deeper understanding of core business concepts.
- Leaders and Entrepreneurs: Develop skills that can help you, your team, and the organization achieve success.
- College Students and Recent Graduates: You will gain a competitive edge when entering the job market with new, actionable skills and knowledge.
The Harvard Business School Online consists of approximately 10 hours of material. You can access the lessons online, on your time, between April 9 and June 9, 2020. Learners will be given access to the lessons on a rolling basis every Tuesday and Thursday through Thursday, June 4, 2020.
- If you complete enrollment Thursday through Monday, you will receive lesson access the following Tuesday by 10 a.m.
- If you complete enrollment Tuesday through Wednesday, you will receive lesson access that Thursday by 10 a.m.
In an effort to quickly launch these free business lessons, Harvard Business School Online needed to adhere to its traditional model, where you can complete an application and then enrol. While you will be asked to apply, please know Harvard Business School Online not reviewing applications. All those 18 years of age or older will automatically be accepted and prompted to enrol in these business lessons to receive access.
Accredited Online Courses
- Credential of Readiness (Core): Master the business essentials needed for your next chapter with CORe. Apply now
- Alternative Investments: Grow the value of your portfolio with Alternative Investments. Apply now
- Business Analytics: Develop a data mindset and analytical skills to interpret and communicate data. Apply now
- Disruptive Strategy: Strengthen your capacity to make innovation a reality; unlock your potential to create winning strategies. Apply now
- Economics for Managers: See the world through the lens of economics and gain the knowledge and skills to craft a successful business strategy. Apply now
- Entrepreneurship Essentials: Master a proven framework for building and financing new ventures and make your entrepreneurial dreams a reality. Apply now
- Financial Accounting: Discover what’s behind the numbers in financial statements. Apply now
- Global Business: Turn the uncertainty of today’s global economy into an opportunity for your organization. Apply now
- Leadership Principles: Develop the leadership skills to advance your career, team, and organization. Apply now
- Leading with Finance: Build an intuitive understanding of finance to better communicate with key stakeholders and grow your career. Apply now
- Management Essentials: Master the tools and tactics you need to get things done and move your organization forward. Apply now
- Negotiation Mastery: Secure maximum value for your organization through a mastery of negotiation techniques. Apply now
- Sustainable Business Strategy: Gain the tools and techniques to become a purpose-driven business leader. Apply now
Harvard Business School Online courses are nothing like a typical sit-back-and-listen lecture. You’ll engage in a new activity every three to five minutes. Each element is designed to keep you interested, involved, and on your toes. Engaging with your peers is a big part of what makes Harvard Business School Online unique.
You exchange ideas, offer input, and seek out viewpoints from a community of learners gathered from around the globe. In the process, you learn from each other’s experiences and perspectives. You need to immerse yourself in real-world learning. Lessons are brought to life through cases, which put you in the shoes of business leaders. Hear firsthand the challenges they faced, and wrestle with the same issues and imperfect information.