3 Best Medical and Health Jobs from Home Hiring Now
CVS Health is the largest provider of healthcare services and prescriptions in the United States fulfilling over 1 billion annual prescriptions. CVS Health jobs manage over 9,500 pharmacy stores and a thriving online pharmacy, as well as 1,100 MinuteClinic locations to serve an average of 5 million customers every day.
Apart from healthcare and prescription services, CVS Health retails cosmetics, seasonal merchandise, convenience foods, and greeting cards, as well as provides photo and film services. A multi-award-winning corporation, CVS Health has earned a spot on the Fortune 500 list of the World’s Largest Companies, ranking 12th on the U.S. Fortune 500 list, third on Fast Company’s 50 Most Innovative
The CVS Health work-from-home jobs include Enrollment Associate. The Enrollment Associate initiate member interaction via program outlines, outbound calls, provide answers to questions and completes outreach. 1+ years of customer service experience is needed. 6 – 8 weeks of training in Greensboro, NC is mandatory.
Netsmart Health Jobs with Remote and Flexible Work Options
Netsmart services work-from-home jobs include behavioural health assistance, addiction-treatment software, family and child services software, long-term care, public health software, care-coordination software, home health and hospice, and revenue cycle management.
In addition, the health jobs speciality capabilities offered by the company include practice management, electronic medical record-keeping, local public health, vital records software, e-learning, e-prescribing, meaningful use, care integration, and coordinated care services.
Netsmart has embraced work flexibility by offering part-time and full-time, remote jobs to qualified candidates. The company employs more than 1,450 associates who work with over 550,000 users and 25,000 organizations across the United States to develop and share technology that coordinates and automates information and data, from financial to clinical to administrative data. Read: Top 60 Remote Work Websites for New Opportunities
Netsmart Health Jobs Work-from-home hiring now include
You will be responsible for reviewing OASIS and coding the start of care and re-certifications for home health agencies. Must have an RN license, HCS-D and OASIS, and 2 years of progressive home health experience reviewing OASIS. Full-time, remote position.
The Essential Responsibilities of Chart Reviewer
- Perform Quality Assurance checks on final review work during and after the orientation period.
- Coordinate with, and assist, Project Managers in performing ongoing IQC for all Nurse Reviewers and Project Specialists per department procedures or more often if problems are identified.
- Offers quality improvement suggestions on project protocols and processes; facilitates quality improvement plan in conjunction with Manager.
- Collaborates with management for identified quality issues
- Work with Review Supervisor/Sr. Nurse Reviewer/Service Line Manager to facilitate quality improvement plan development and implementation as needed for both internal and external customers.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for contributions to the business proposal process.
- Setups and performs quality projects independently as directed by management
- Mentors new quality reviewer in the quality review process from hire through proficiency
- Participates and assists in quality project analysis with analysis parameters defined by the supervisor
- Attends meetings on occasion as directed by team lead or supervisor
- Assists with occasional questions relevant to subject matter expertise on topics assigned by leadership
The Chart Reviewer remote position will be reviewing assessments/re-certification/document recommended changes in database tool, reviewing coding/sequencing from documentation in the patient chart, and entering results from the review. To apply for the health jobs, you must have an RN license and two years of exp.
Certified Coding Specialist Health Jobs
As a certified coding specialist, you will be responsible for daily coding of assigned encounters and/or ensuring that client coding is accurate. To qualify for the health jobs, you must have HCS-D coding certification or obtain within 90 days of hire and two years experience in home health coding or comparable. WFH.
You will recode, abstract, analyze and assemble medical record data for Defense Department systems. Must have CCS or higher, 2 years DOD/VA coding experience, and ICD-10 certification. WFH with flexible hours.
The health jobs responsibilities include accurately coding & abstracting clinical information from medical records, maintaining coding data quality standards & productivity levels, and assisting with quality chart reviews.
1,317 total views, 1 views today
- Top 6 Blockchain Stocks For Crypto Investors - 23/05/2022
- What Are the Benefits of Hyperledger Fabric? - 23/05/2022
- Crypto Shield Review: 1st Crypto Insurance Product - 23/05/2022