Easy House Listings Software for Real Estate Agent Websites
House listings are one of the most dynamic and feature-rich of this real estate WordPress plugin that provides the needed functions to configure a dynamic real estate website in minutes. Packed with advanced features, shortcodes and templates letting you create real estate websites fast.
The house listings software has a listing widget with options for image size, order, random, status and more which means you can quickly set up featured listings that dynamically change saving you hours of custom query coding or needing separate plugins.
Users can use the house listings WordPress plugin to create a search widget with the price range, location, bedrooms bathrooms and a feature search which means you will limit the dreaded “property not found” page that many real estate websites show when searching an area where you don’t have an active listing.
There is an author box that is easy to customise: multiple agents, tabbed, video, bio, social media links and extendable with the Staff Directory extension.
Easy House Listings for Real Estate Website Features
– Easily integrated into any WordPress website.
– Create websites that present listings beautifully.
– Display listings in a responsive list or grid format.
– 100s of ready to use theme templates available for free.
– No code necessary. Infinite options. Just select and save.
– Instantly works with popular themes Genesis, Headway, iThemes Builder.
– Fully customisable and works with any Theme or framework.
– Personalise for your market in seconds.
– 100% responsive and mobile-ready.
The real estate WordPress plugin agents extensions to the web will help you to the following
– Built-in help and tutorials if you get stuck.
– Quick to set up, publish and update your listings.
– The only plugin that lets you focus on listing and selling.
– Add listings in a fast and efficient way saving you hours.
– Start with the free version and activate add-ons as you grow.
The Plugin is easy to be used by Developers to Design and Customize a Real Estate Website
– Fast, efficient, extensible code.
– Over 150 custom fields, 7 post types all pre-configured.
– The only plugin built to easily customise to match your design.
– Easy to understand APIs with detailed documentation.
– Customise the look and feel of the site exactly how you want.
– Clean CSS means you don’t have to spend hours un-coding.
– Add new templates in seconds and use with shortcodes.
– Modular templates that are easy to change.
Adding and Editing Listings Easily
– Easily add, update and manage unlimited listings fast.
– Optimised for Search Engines (SEO) with separate listing types.
– Pricing system for today that you won’t find in any other plugin.
– Attach landlords and sellers details to listings for quick access.
– Listings have different needs, this handles them all.
– Add unlimited property features.
Creation of Contact and Lead Management with Built-in CRM
– Capture contacts and manage leads.
– Tag contacts so they stand out as a priority.
– Email contacts, track conversations and activities.
– Save contact info for quick note when prospecting.
– Work your leads and never forget to follow-up again.
– Instantly filter contacts by custom tags, just click. And much more
How to build a real estate website or property portal with Easy HouseListings for WordPress
The easy property listings real estate WordPress plugin includes a theme compatibility mode that works great for most themes. Once you have activated the plugin visit Dashboard > Easy Property Listings > Settings > Theme Setup. Before you enable the theme compatibility mode, add a listing and preview.
If it looks great, you are good to go, however, if your listing is too wide or your sidebar is in the wrong place activate Theme Compatibility mode. Next, adjust the Theme Setup: Featured Images to adjust how your featured images appear. If you see two featured images play with the settings until it looks great.
How to configure your theme to work with Easy House Listings WordPress Plugin
The real estate WordPress plugin [listing_open] shortcode quickly outputs listings that have scheduled open for inspection times. Use this on posts so your site will always have an up-to-date list of properties open for inspection and the [listing_search] shortcode allows you to place the search widget anywhere you like.
Just added to the plugin are new styles to output [listing_search style=”wide”] and [listing_search style=”slim”] variations. You can also enable the tabbed option with [listing_search post_type=” property, rental, land”] and you can adjust the tab labels from the plugin settings page.
How to create your own custom listing templates
Automatic installation is the easiest option for WordPress to handle the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
https://www.akinpedia.com/2019/11/18/easy-house-listings-software-for-real-estate-agent-websites/https://i0.wp.com/www.akinpedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Property-Matchmaker-Real-Estate-Selling-and-Buying-Melbourne.jpg?fit=650%2C400&ssl=1https://i0.wp.com/www.akinpedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Property-Matchmaker-Real-Estate-Selling-and-Buying-Melbourne.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1Real EstateReal Estate,Real Estate Agent,Real Estate Website,Social Media,Software,WordPress Plugin