The PDF file also is known as Portable document format file is popular and widely used globally. The PDF document files generally have the same look in display irrespective of the PDF converter used to convert the PDF. However, editing a PDF file is not an easy task, and that is why to convert PDF file to Microsoft Word document will make it easy for users to make any changes or editing they which to do.
There are many ways the PDF file can be converted to an editable Microsoft Words document. In this article, I am going to discuss a few methods that will allow you to convert scanned PDF files into Word document for free. To learn more about these methods, continue reading.
The Microsoft Word is a simple word processor software developed by Microsoft that has the rudimentary desktop publishing capabilities and is the most widely used word processing program on the desktop publishing industry.
Word document files are commonly used as the format for sending text documents via e-mail because almost every user with a computer can read a Microsoft Word document by using the Word application, a Word viewer or a word processor that imports the Word format.
Methods to Convert PDF File to Microsoft Word Document
The first major method to convert PDF file to Microsoft Word document quickly without the installation of any apps. And this method works across all devices, either on your desktop computer or smartphone. Follow the steps below
- Visit the website HiPDF Website.
- Click on the option on that page that says, PDF to word.
- After that, click choose file > select the PDF file from your computer > click Open.
- Once the upload is finished, Click Convert > wait for the file to finish the conversion > then Download.
- That’s it, your editable word document will now be downloaded on your computer. This process is similar to smartphones too.
- If you want to do this offline, you can get the app for this on your computer as well. You can download Wondershare PDFelement app for Windows PC or Mac, or Download HiPDF App for Desktop.
- Click on Free Download to download.
- After the file is downloaded, install and open the installation.
- From the app’s home screen, click on Open File > select the PDF File from your computer > click Open.
- After the file is loaded, you simply need to export this PDF file into a Word document.
2nd Method to Convert PDF File to Editable Microsoft Word Document
The first method lets you convert most of the PDF files into a Word document. But, this method does not let you convert scanned PDF files into Word Docs for free. To do that, there is a different method you can follow to convert PDF file.
- Download and install Microsoft Word on your computer Windows 10, macOS.
- Open Microsoft Word on your computer and load the scanned PDF file. You’ll see that MS Word automatically converts the file into a Word Document. Once the document is loaded, you’ll be able to edit it easily.
- After the edit is done, you can then simply save the document as a Word file on your computer.
- An alternate method involves using Google Docs to convert scanned PDF files into Word documents. To do that, visit Google Drive on your computer. Make sure that you’re logged in to your Google account.
- Click New > click on File Upload > select the scanned PDF from your computer’s storage > click Open. Your upload will now start.
- Once the upload is finished, click on Recent and select the file you just now uploaded. You will need to open this file with Google Docs. To do that, click on the file > click the vertical three-dots icon next to the delete button > Open with > Google Docs.
- After the file is loaded in Google Docs, click File > Download > Microsoft Word. The file will now be downloaded as a Word document on your computer. You can then open it later and edit it anytime you wish to.
Strictly following the steps mentioned above will allow you to easily convert PDF file into editable Microsoft Word document. The best part is that these methods are absolutely free to easily convert PDF file.
297 total views, 1 views today
- Formatted USB Drive: 2021 Tutorial to Recover Deleted Data - Apr 12, 2021
- UI & UX: Let’s Dig into the Basic & Major Differences - Apr 9, 2021
- 3 Ways Unemployed Can Be Financially Stabilized - Apr 5, 2021