Life is characterized by bill payments, from electricity bills, TV and internet subscriptions, mobile recharge to monies paid to relatives and friends in form of donations or assistance, these are what makes up the day to day activities of our lives. To ensure the smooth running of your life, you have to pay your bills and be prompt about them using page finance app.
While some bills are obligatory like transferring money to a friend in need, others are mandatory to avoid disconnection like electricity and cable TV subscriptions. Whichever way to you decide to look at it, bill payments are a huge part of why we work and struggle to earn an income consistently because when the bills become due, it helps to have money ready.
There are many ways you can pay for the services you use, one of the commonest ways is to pay directly through your bank or other financial services app even though these payments typically come at a charge. There are fees on running your account, fees on card maintenance, fees on ATM withdrawals, fees when you transfer money, and also fees on the bill payments you make.
This means if you want to pay your electricity bill, say you consumed ₦5,000 in the month, you will be required to pay an additional fee (plus the 5k) to enable the bank or financial institution process your request.
Why Bills Payment Is Different with Page Financials
Page Financials has distinguished herself in the financial services industry by using technology to provide outstanding services that meet our customers’ needs.
For instance, we know that users are not happy when they have to pay extra charges along with their bills like electricity, TV subscriptions, or even when they transfer money to family and friends.
So, Page Financials completely removed the service charge for all these transactions. What this means is that you can conveniently pay your bills and transfer money to anyone in Nigeria at ₦0 (zero) naira service charge.
How To Pay Bills With The Page Finance App
- To start enjoying the zero charges benefit, the first thing you have to do is to download the Page mobile app for your device. The Page finance app is available for both Android and iOS users.
- Click the link that corresponds to the device you use and simply download from your designated store.
- The next thing is to log in (if you are an existing customer) or create an account if you are a new customer of Page.
- For existing customers, your internet banking credentials are what you will use to log in, upon successful login;
Click on the 3 bars on the top left of the Page finance app
- Click on Pay Some Bills: you will be presented with two options (Choose from your recent payments and Start a new Payment)
- Click on start a new payment (this opens the Bill Categories)
- Select the bill you want to pay (Cable TV bills, for example, click on Cable TV Bills); this will open up all the Cable TV bills available for you to Pay, let’s say you want to pay for DSTV Subscription, select that option to proceed)
- Select the package you are on or the one you want to pay for.
- Select the source account you want to pay from (this will be the money in your Page Wallet)
- Enter the Decoder or Card number
- Enter your Page security question and remark
- Click Pay bill
- And that is it
Your subscription will be renewed/paid and this can be repeated for any of the services you want to pay for. The best part is that you will only be charged the exact amount of the package/service you have subscribed to no processing fee.
For new customers that don’t already have a loan or investment with us, the process is pretty much once you have funded your wallet after downloading the Page finance app.
To fund your wallet, just follow the steps below
- Click on the 3 bars on the top left of the finance app
- Click on the Fund Account menu
- Select the account you will like to fund (you will see your normal page account number)
- Enter the card details of the account you want to move the funds from (your commercial bank)
- Click fund account
- And that’s it
The money will be moved from your commercial bank account where you normally pay for transfers and bill payments to Page where you don’t pay a dime when you pay bills or transfer money to people.
This is genius, we know right? That’s not all…
One thrilling thing about Page Mobile is that you can chat with our customer support team right inside the Page finance App. No need to send emails or spend money on call credit when you have an issue or need clarification, all you have to do is simply click the support icon on the lower right of the app and a support team member will respond to you.
Pagefinancial became one of the very first financial institutions in Nigeria to fully implement the in-app chat into a mobile app. It is simple like WhatsApp, only this time you’re chatting with experts and we’re answering your questions and solving your problems.
Why would you keep paying N100, or N52 or any amount at all for every transfers and bill payments you make, when it can be done faster and for free? The truth is that every single day there’s a bill to be paid, whether it is PHCN, cable TV, Internet data, mobile recharge, or even sending money to family and friends.
Saving all the monies that you would have paid for the transaction charges for all these bills paid is the smart thing to do. It simply means paying less and having more money to do more things.
Page Financials can help you achieve that today and every other day. Download the Page finance app to begin enjoying this zero-charge feature. Android users download here and iPhone users should download here. For further enquiries on loans, investments and payments, kindly visit the Page Financial website. You can call the 24/7 customer service on 016317243 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
283 total views, 1 views today
- How to Get More Instagram Followers Legitimately - May 7, 2021
- 5 Mistakes Web Developers Should Avoid When Using Laravel - May 6, 2021
- Difference between Multimode Fiber and Single-mode Cables - May 4, 2021