The Amazon app helps you to shop millions of products and manage your Amazon orders from anywhere. Gives the ability to browse, shop by department, compare prices, read reviews, share products with friends, and check the status of your orders. You can compare prices and availability by typing in your search, scanning a barcode or an image with your camera, or using your voice. Never miss a deal with easy access to Lightning Deals and the Deal of the Day
While doing your online shopping, you can also sign-up for shipment notifications to know when your order ships and arrives. You have full access to your Shopping Cart, Wish Lists, payment and Prime shipping options, Subscribe & Save order history, and 1-Click settings, just like on the full Amazon.com site. The Amazon app purchases are routed through Amazon’s secure servers to encrypt and safeguard your personal information.
The Amazon App Full Features
- Customers are able to shop millions of products on any of Amazon’s sites around the world from a single app
- To use the Alexa to help you shop just use your voice to search for products on Amazon, track your orders, and reorder your favourite items. Tap the microphone icon and say “where’s my stuff?” to access open orders. Reorder products by saying “reorder paper towels” or “buy more batteries”.
- Take advantage of 1-Click ordering, customer support, Wish Lists, create or find a baby or wedding registry, order tracking, and more
- Scan product barcodes and images to compare prices and check availability using Scan It
- Check out Gold Box Deals including the Deal of the Day and Lightning Deals, and get automatically notified when new deals become available
- Send and share links to products via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, and more
- Sign-up for automatic shipment notifications to know when your order ships and arrives
- Buy with confidence, knowing that all transactions are securely processed
How to Save Big with the Amazon App
Maximizing your Amazon.com savings, you need to consider downloading the Amazon mobile app, which is free for Android devices and Apple devices. In addition to being compatible with Alexa and tracking shipping on items you have purchased, the Amazon app can help you to optimize your savings with three key features.
Notifications for Lightning Deals
Many seasoned online shoppers are familiar with Amazon’s annual Black Friday deal offers which change throughout the day and sell out quickly. You have to pay careful attention to each deal, which usually is available for just a few hours before it expires, and if you miss the timeframe, you’re out of luck.
What many people don’t realize, however, is that Amazon offers similar sales every day. They are known as gold box “lightning deals.” A quick review of available deals shows that savings typically are in the range 20-25 per cent of typical list prices, but some items are offered at even greater discounts.
Amazon deals typically are updated every few hours and tracking those changes online is not practical. By using the app, though, you can create a notification that alerts you every time a new deal is posted. If you aren’t interested in getting notified about every deal but still want the option of reviewing them at your convenience, just open the Amazon app, click “more” on the bottom right, and then click “today’s deals.” It will bring up a screen that shows you the daily deal and the hourly deals.
You may already do this one of the other apps that allow you to scan a product’s UPC code to find the best deals online and locally, but the Amazon app has this feature built-in as well. If you are searching for a product in a store and wondering whether Amazon has a better deal on it, you can either take a photograph of that item or scan the UPC symbol, and the app will automatically tell you the price of the same item on Amazon.
To access this feature on the Amazon app, you just need to tap the word “search” at the bottom of your screen, and the app will take you to the screen that allows you to either photograph or scan the item you want to price check.
Subscribing and Save
If you open the Amazon app and go to the “more” option at the bottom right of your screen, one of the options is “subscribe and save.” Once you tap that, it will show you some subscribe and save recommendations. If you join the program, you’ll benefit from significant savings on certain Amazon products you might want to order on a regular basis.
Click on the product you want to order, then determine how often you want that item delivered to you typically monthly or every few months. You will save 5% off of that item’s standard price if you subscribe to fewer than five products. If you have five or more products delivered in the same month on the subscription plan, you’ll save 15% off of your entire bill.