Many organizations have spread their wings to different parts of the world through recruitment online and stepped into completely newer domains to reap the maximum possibilities of business. The economy is booming like anything, every organization is trying to maintain pace with the growth rate of the economy. They are grabbing new assignments, looking for a new business segment to maximize their benefits. Such efforts need fresh human resources through recruitment online, maximum utilization of existing resources and to maintain consistency among them.
That leads the organizations to look for alternate recruitment solutions to meet this human resource requirement. The Internet has changed the definitions of everything. These days the whole world has become a cyber village. Impact of globalization and technology advancement is easily visible in every area. Evolution can be seen in the recruitment process of employees. It was one of the toughest tasks for organizations, but here comes the concept of eRecruitment or recruitment online.
Whether you are looking for a job or looking to fill up a vacancy in your organization, the Internet is your best solution. Thousands of online job portals are present to draw your attention with their unique and effective functionalities. The main objective of these job portals is to serve as a common meeting ground for job seekers and employers, both locally and globally, where the candidates find their dream jobs and recruiters find the right candidate to fulfil their needs.
Recruitment online websites make data collection from job seekers easier and tasks get completed quicker. The return on investment is immediate, simply because of the reduced time and increased ease of recruitment processes. Websites for recruitment online are playing major roles in simplifying the hiring process.
Table of Contents
These job portals for Recruitment online have 2-way functionalities
Functionalities provided to employers:
- Job Seekers Resume Database Access
- Resume Search Tools (Category, Experience, Keyword etc.)
- Job Posting/Long Term Visibility of Job Posts
- Sufficient/Unlimited/Customized space for Job description and other details.
- Mass mailing to shortlisted candidates
- Confidential Job Posting (Employers details not visible if requested)
- Instance response from targeted job seekers.
- Automatic Job Alerted to targeted job seekers.
- Cheaper hiring process.
- Help and Support.
Recruitment online Functionalities provided to job seekers:
- Job Listing from every possible sector.
- Job Search Tools (Category, Experience, Keyword, Salary, Place etc.)
- Resume Posting/Customized Resume Services
- Step-by-step guide for making resumes and valuables suggestions.
- Group Apply to multiple selected jobs.
- Job Alert Services according to the resume posted on the website.
- Job Application History and Interview/Walk-in Alerts
- 24/7 availability of service.
- Multiple Resumes service, targeting multiple opportunities.
- Help and Guidance, if needed.
Online recruitment website like Glassdoor aims to be a leading provider of Internet recruitment and job search solutions for job seekers. Glassdoor offers millions of the latest job listings, combined with a growing database of company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, benefits reviews, office photos and more through Glassdoor’s mobile apps.
Glassdoor Core Values
Transparent: Open and honest. Share information the good and the bad so they can continuously learn, collaborate and make the right decisions.
Innovation: Actively pursuing new and different ways to further Glassdoor’s mission by forging their path by challenging the status quo.
Good people: Working together with integrity, respect and compassion for one another. They have fun together. Glassdoor is inclusive, fair and humble while remaining confident by doing the right thing, period.
Grit. Glassdoor is resilient, resourceful and scrappy, seeing challenges as opportunities. With passion and courage, the recruitment online company come together to get the job done.
Unlike other recruitment online websites, all of this information is shared by those who know a company best the employees. In turn, job seekers on Glassdoor are well-researched and more informed about the jobs and companies they apply to and consider joining. This is why thousands of employers across all industries and sizes turn to Glassdoor to help them recruit and hire quality candidates at scale who stay longer.